The Research to Industry Initiative from the Green PE network addresses all types of power electronic companies from small, medium-sized and large companies. The initiative facilitates research collaboration between the institutes and companies utilising public funding schemes. Private partners can benefit from the Green PE network advanced power electronic competences which will prepare them for the future.
Are you committed to technology development and innovation? Do you seek for answers to non-routine challenges?
Get personal access to our research groups, high-tech facilities and cutting-edge technology. You benefit from our competences and services free of charge within dedicated collaboration schemes.
Advanced power electronics offers:
- New insights into the use of novel materials for power electronics such as silicon carbide (SiC) or gallium nitride (GaN)
- Competence in e-mobility, wind, solar, smart house
- Technology consulting to support companies’ capacities to consider advanced power electronics in their R&D, strategies and investments
- Technological services where the SMEs gain access to research capacities from the project partners
- Analytical services to determine and address specific technological questions
*Notice: The free consultation is funded through the Green PE project for which the de minimis regulation applies.