A Stakeholder Advisory Group has been established within the Green Power Electronics project. The members provide significant input to the strategic management of the project. Each of them represent a country participating in the project.
The Stakeholder Advisory Group meets three times during the project period and discusses together with the project members the strategic position and impact of the project within the Baltic Sea region.
The members are:
- Robert Dwiliński, Polish Chamber of Commerce for Electronics and Telecommunications, Poland
- Niels Gade, Danfoss Power Electronics A/S, Denmark
- Frerk Haase, University of Applied Sciences Hamburg, Germany
- Siim Paist, Nelja Energia AS, Estonia
- Per Ranstad, GE Power, Sweden
- Juras Ulbikas, Applied Research Institute for Prospective Technologies, Lithuania
- Jaroslav Zarembo, RER – AS “Rīgas elektromašīnbūves rūpnīca”, Latvia